- Exercise – your greatest wealth will always be your health. You should never sacrifice your health to achieve wealth. Your wealth will never truly restore your health, and you might not even live long enough to enjoy your success.
- You must eat healthily and ensure you have adequate rest.
- Get up early in the mornings. A great ritual that you must develop is to get out of bed early in the mornings. Creating a great head start to your day and life begins with you getting up early.
- Make plans in your journal for the following day before you go to your beds at nights and evaluate activities of your day.
- Find time to unwind and meditate. Spend some quality time with those you love.
- Invest in yourself by increasing your knowledge about the field that you are in, and also learn how to spend your money wisely. Consistently, assess how your current asset can be allocated to allow you to earn more in different areas. Here is an excellent food for thought as you make plans to educate yourself:
“Formal education will make you a living; self-education will make you a fortune.” Jim Rohn
What you do daily influences your life. If you rituals are disempowering, the, you will never yield positive or favorable results. On the contrary, if you rituals are empowering, then, you have a greater possibility of achieving some form of reward. Success starts in your mind, with the thoughts that you are forefront in your head because those thoughts are what will eventually empower your daily actions. Take a bit of advice from a woman who has dragged herself from the gutter of poverty to stand proudly among the wealthy, Oprah Winfrey stated:
“What we dwell on is who we become.”